Candied Pumpkin Spice Pecans
The aroma of Candied Pumpkin Spice Pecans still lingers in my home. Absolute heaven!
Candied Pumpkin Spice Pecans are incredibly easy to make and are a perfect treat or topping for holiday dishes, especially sweet potatoes.
I know not everyone is a fan of Pumpkin Spice, in fact, most people are over it by mid-October, if that’s you then these can easily become Candied Cinnamon Pecans. How? Sub cinnamon. Easy peasy!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Spice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 cup raw pecans (halves)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine the sugar, water, pumpkin spice and olive oil
- Cook until the sugar has completely dissolved
- Add pecans, making sure they are completely coated with the sugar
- Stir constantly for 10 minutes (or until the moisture is gone and sugar has crystallized)
- Turn heat off and allow to cool for 5 minutes
- Transfer candied pecans to parchment paper and allow to fully cool off
- Store in an air tight container
If you’re looking for even more holiday recipes, and healthy ones to boot, I suggest checking-out NOURISHING HOLIDAY. It’s an amazing cookbook with over 50 grain-free, gut-healing recipes for every celebration.