Google Bullet Proof Coffee for more info on health benefits as well as any concerns you have about clogging up your arteries (FYI it wont).
- 16 oz. black coffee ( use a good and organic brand...so no Foldgers)
- 2 Tbsp Ghee or Grass-Fed butter ( I use Kerry-Gold salted, but you can use unsalted)
- 1 heaping Tbsp coconut oil
- Pour 8 oz. of hot coffee into Magic Bullet (or other blender)
- Place sliced butter into bullet/blender with coffee and blend for 10 seconds
- Add coconut oil and blend another 5-10 seconds
- Pour blended butter & coconut coffee in a large mug and add remaining coffee, stir
DO NOT try to hand whisk it, the consistency just comes out greasy rather than creamy.
If you let it sit for long, the oil will rise and you may need to mix a bit.