I’ve been on a huuuuuge chia seed pudding kick and recently decided to add some matcha powder to the mix; it was amazing!
There are tons of health benefits to this super antioxidant fine green tea powder; improved skin texture, weight-loss and energy. Kiss Me Organics is my favorite brand right now.
|Image from KissMeOrganics.com|
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- In a medium bowl, mix together the nut butter and coconut oil until smooth. (This works best if the ingredients are slightly warm! Alternatively, you could blend them together using a food processor.)
- Add in the cocoa powder, matcha, honey, sea salt and stir until smooth and creamy
- Pour into an 8×8 parchment paper lined pan and refrigerate until hard
- Store in refrigerator