For years there was NO WAY you could get me to eat an egg. The only way you could get me to eat it, is if it were in a cake.
After being diagnosed with Celiac I found that going out to breakfast suuuuuucked eggs (forgive the pun). Unless you love egg dishes, there’s very little options for those that can’t eat pancakes, toast and waffles.
Tasty Egg Dishes on PINTEREST
My Gluten-Free Egg Recipes
One day, instead of sitting at the table sulking, I asked for an egg white omelette with lots of meat and veggies and topped that bad boy with so much Tapatio that it hid any eggy flavor. That quickly became a thing I did so that I would get use to eggs. Eventually I eased up on the Tapatio and found that I loooooooved egg whites. I’m still not a fan of egg yolks, but working on it.
With that all said, here are 10 TASTY EGG DISHES even the biggest egg hater would love!
10 TASTY EGG DISHES
2 Minute Omelette in a Mug ~ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Chickpea Omelet Mix ~ FatFree Vegan Kitchen
Japanese Rolled Omelet (Tamagoyaki) ~Rasa Malaysia
Omelette in a Bag ~ Favorite Family Recipes
Omelette Roll ~ Mom’s Dish
Oven Baked Denver Omelet ~ The Recipe Critic
Pepperoni Frittata Cups ~ Nummy For My Tummy
Potato, Broccoli & Pepper Jack Egg Casserole ~ Cozy Country Living
Spinach, Goat Cheese & Chorizo Omelette ~ I Breathe…I’m Hungry
Sweet Potato Frittata – Nummy For My Tummy
- 8 large eggs
- ½ c. coconut milk
- 8 breakfast sausages pork, cut into 4 pieces
- 1-1/2 c. sweet potato, diced
- ½ small sweet onion, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In a bowl (or blender) blend eggs and coconut milk, set aside
- In a large skillet, thoroughly cook the breakfast sausage
- Remove from the skillet, but leave the grease
- Add the sweet potato and onion to the skillet and cook until the potatoes begin to lightly brown
- Pour the egg mixture onto the potatoes and set the heat to low and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Make sure the heat is not too high, otherwise the eggs will burn.
- Once the eggs look mostly cook, sprinkle the sausage evenly onto the eggs
- Place skillet in the oven under the broiler and cook on high for 5 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked.
- Remove from the broiler and slice.