Anyway, one of my favorite snacks is Sriracha Crab Dip paired with lots and lots of seaweed. In my opinion this is a serving for 1 person, but I'm a pig...so there you have it. Multiply the recipe to fit your needs. This takes about 15 minutes from start to finish and 16 minutes from start to in your belly ;)
- 6oz can Lump crab
- 1/4 cup Mayonaise
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha
- Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 375F
- Drain excess liquid from the canned crab and plop into a small bowl
- Toss the mayonaise and Sriracha sauce into the bowl and mix all of it together
- Pack it into a small ramekin or bowl of your choice
- Place in oven for 10 minutes or until the top begins to get light brown
- Remove form oven and EAT UP!
COMMENTS: Serve with crackers or my favorite, seaweed...mmmmmm!
This recipe is linked to Gluten Free Wednesday Blog Hop